BEN lOST HIS EYESIGHT WHEN IN YEAR 10.
THIS ALLOWS HIM TO CONNECT DEEPLY WITH STUDENTS TO MOTIVATE, INSPIRE AND TRANSFORM.
As a professional, motivational speaker who is only in his early twenties, Ben has a unique ability to make a connection with students where they are on the same page. Ben strives to inspire, motivate and empower school communities with his messages of True Vision and Limitless Vision and uses his youth to act as a role model for the students and a bridge to the students for the teachers. He'll have your school community laughing and crying, but above all, taking action towards big dreams and putting an end to bullying and poor self esteem whilst building resilience.
Ben offers two topics for his education audiences, True Vision and Limitless Vision. These are presented in a Keynote format and have accompanying workshops to go with each. Check the topic details out below and get in touch to find out more!
WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET
Through a powerful story of transformation, Ben speaks about his personal experience of overcoming one of the toughest adversities a person could ever face; losing his eyesight, over night at age 16 whilst in year 10.
Ben’s journey is extraordinary but the greatest lesson is how he discovered a whole new view in which to see himself, those around him and the situations he is faced with. This was the birth of True Vision; a mindset allowing anyone to see things from the inside out rather than the outside in. He now uses his message of True Vision to help school communities tackle bullying, resilience, self esteem, the perception of others, body issue images and more.
Ben’s unique style of integrating his personal story and key take aways from his presentations is highly engaging, encourages participation and leaves any audience truly transformed.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Powerful stories in understanding True Vision including having his understanding of perception flipped on it's head and how he expanded his circle by not being able to judge people based on looks.
- How teachers, students, parents and the wider schooling community can discover True Vision for themselves.
- How teachers, students, parents and the wider schooling community can apply True Vision to school and personal life using the ‘Eye of True Vision’.
A LIMITED LIFE TO A LIMITLESS LIFE
When Ben lost his eyesight, his childhood hopes and dreams had been crushed for good, or so it seemed. With his relentlessly positive, 'can do' attitude, Ben made a conscious and strong decision to never allow his visual impairment to limit his life.
Too many people have big ideas or dreams, but lack the motivation and direction to bring their ideas to life and make their dreams reality. Through Ben’s experiences, he shares with audiences his inspiring stories of achieving his dreams and actioning his ideas, despite his circumstances, and empowers his audiences to live life limitlessly also.
In pursuit of his dreams, Ben has created a step by step process for students, teachers, parents and the entire schooling community to aspire, action and achieve any big, audacious goal, a ‘Limitless Vision’. He puts an end to playing small and crushes the limits individuals, friendships and communities place on themselves which empowers tham all to soar.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- Unbelievable achievements that prove anything is possible through Ben’s storytelling. You'll hear about his efforts in completing Spartan Obstacle Course Races, the Southern 80 Water Skiing Race, the Kokoda Track plus what's on his audacious bucket list.
- How teachers, students, parents and the wider schooling community can discover Limitless Vision.
- How teachers, students, parents and the wider schooling community can apply Limitless Vision to school and personal life using the 'Eye of Limitless Vision'.
NOT SURE WHICH TOPIC FITS YOUR BRIEF?
TOO EASY! CONTACT BEN DIRECTLY TO MATCH IT PERFECTLY.
Simply call +61 4 08 570 952, email email@example.com or make a general enquiry by clicking the button below.